Revengineering Revengineering

fansastic

i liked how you kept the engineers eyes fully open, he's not angry or sad just pychotic.

daigonite responds:

He wears goggles, which makes it very creepy. If you look at him at any time, he could just be thinking regular thoughts, or he could be thinking that he wants to tear your face off.

As they say, your eyes are a window to your soul. If you can't see them, you can't tell how someone is feeling.

Chuck vs Alfa Chuck vs Alfa

roflmao cake!

"vroom!"

W.A.R W.A.R

this is war

i loved the whole jump onto minigun and do a frontflip shot to the head and i also love there faces at the end :D >:(

Drunk Science Drunk Science

lol

"HEY tom!" "what?" "ALCOHOL!!"

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

intense

I gotta say this music video was very entertaining. Cyrussoreal isn't getting the fact that it is a music video. The point of a music video is to have the watcher/listener be entertained to what he is seeing and having the music flow with it (nice job by the way). This flash is meant for the music and cyrus apparently has not seen many of them. In some music videos, the lead singer is usually doing something that wouldn't apply to being a rockstar, but the watcher is enthralled with whats going on. It's not meant on the story, but the music.

About the music video, I likes the song. Plus the video made me deaf to what was going on around me. It kept me glued to my screen. There was a little confusion at first to whom the main character was, but with patience that was cleared up. Oscar keep making your vids cause I think this one is definably worth the number 1. Drakedans keep making that music cause I am most certainly tapping my feet to this song. 10/10

RHG Character - Ryuk RHG Character - Ryuk

some day may do great things

GO 4 GOLD its a good RHG but dont forget some of them are ruthless

'The Cosmic Fork' 'The Cosmic Fork'

great maybe years from now you'll make a remake.

i did hear some World of Warcraft sounds its was the star up menu right WoTLK?

B B

.......

all hail B

Halo: GT ep1 Halo: GT ep1

it was great

two things tho 1st try to study the and make the there voices a lil more 2nd have a bio and the menu but thats it over all 5/5 9/10

TheSin responds:

Well even to be a Halo fan work, it's always a challenge to replicate such amazing game and storyline, this ofcourse was my first Halo animation, and my first time working with voice actors, but worry not! i'm looking forward to improve flaws made in previous works, hopefully my next episodes will be smoother and better developed, anyways thanks for your comment, it helps a lot to know what the viewer wants to see :) i promise to make it better for the next episodes, working hard over here :p

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

best madness .5 yet

its funny how people commented on it like 5 seconds after it came out lol but yea its awesome